The Cost Of Braces: Making Beautiful Smiles Affordable
Dr. Kumra and our team at Kumra Orthodontics are dedicated to providing high quality and affordable orthodontic care throughout the Virginia and Washington areas. With 2 seperate locations, one in Stafford Virginia and the other in Washington DC.
Determining The Cost of Braces
The cost of orthodontic care can become a burden for individuals and families alike. Luckily here at Kumra Orthodontics, we are here to alleviate out of pocket fees to ensure your treatment plan is an affordable fit with your budget. As a leading orthodontist in the Washington area, Dr. Kumra prides himself on not only offering high quality treatment, but also finding ways to let the costs be tailor fit to your financial needs.
Cost of Braces Vs. Cost Of Invisalign
The average cost of braces as well as the average cost of Invisalign can both vary in individual cases and are dependent on specific needs to correct your orthodontic problems. Factors such as length of treatment and the area where you live can play a role in determining the cost of your treatment.
While some people may think that Invisalign costs are more then traditional braces, there are others who believe just the opposite. According to Dr. Kumra, the cost is somewhere in the middle of the 2 sides. At Kumra Orthodontics, we offer free Invisalign consultations to ensure you receive the best possible treatment option to fit your orthodontic and financial needs.
- Traditional metal braces – made of stainless steel, these braces use brackets and archwires to straighten teeth. Also have the option of colored elastics for a more unique look.
- Self-ligating braces – made from the same materials as metal braces, except without the use of elastics. They also have the available options of metal, ceramic, or clear brackets reducing noticeability.
- Clear braces – similar to traditional brackets, but made of clear ceramic materials making them less visible.
- Lingual braces – metal brackets that are hidden behind teeth instead of applied to the front, making them invisible.
- Invisalign – clear aligners that are removable and virtually invisible. Made of smooth plastic to enhance comfort and ease the treatment process.
If you are located in the Washington DC, Stafford Virginia, or any surrounding area and are searching for orthodontic care look no further then Kumra Orthodontics. We specialize in all types of treatment for children, teens, and adults alike. To receive more information or schedule your free consultation, contact us today and be one step closer to getting that smile you have always wanted. Call now!
Washington DC: (540) 602-7251
Stafford, VA: (202) 785-8672